How to use Snapchat
Hello readers, today we are going to share this article with all of you. And here you’ll learn about How to use Snapchat easily. If you are interested to know this then you should read this article till the end. Let’s start.
Almost everyone knows about the Snapchat application. It is actually one of the most popular multimedia messaging apps, but some people do not even know how to use the Snapchat app properly on their device. This article will help those people to turn themselves from novice to expert.
What is Snapchat?
Snapchat is a multimedia messaging application which is developed by Snap Inc. It is a mobile application and it runs easily on Android and iOS devices. The main principal feature of this application is that messages and pictures are usually available only for a limited time for the user before becoming inaccessible to their recipients.
You should know that nowadays millions of people use this Snapchat app every month. And, most of these users of Snapchat are under the age of 30 and they’ve grown up with the changing world of social media apps. By the way, no matter how much time you have spent with this app, there are many chances that you must have asked some questions about this social media platform. Today we will tell the answers to all those questions in this article. Also Are You Looking For Recover Snapchat Message?
How to use Snapchat
Snapchat is a really good messaging application, and it has a cool way to share text, videos, and photos with family members and friends without filling your smartphone’s storage space. Snapchat has one of those features which you can’t see any other messaging app like time limits and draw features to name a few. Snapchat is a user-friendly messaging app and the interesting thing about Snapchat is that you can’t see a snap after a maximum of 10 seconds. Now check out the quick guide to Snapchat and become an expert on Snapchat applications.
Download and Sign Up:
Snapchat app is available for Android and iOS mobile phones only. You have to download Snapchat before starting anything about this app. For this, if you are a Android user then download it from Google play store and if you are iOS user then download it from Apple store. After downloading the app, you have to open it and then Snapchat will ask you to Log In or Sign Up. If you’re an old user then click on the Login button and fill in your details. And if you’re a new user then click on the Sign Up button.
After clicking on the Sign Up button, you’ll see another page where you have to fill your details. Now, fill your details on the page then you’ll get a verification code for authenticity via Call or SMS. Then you will enter the verification code and now you created your account on Snapchat successfully.
First of all, you will add your friends and family members to your Snapchat contacts. You should know that other Snapchat users who have the phone number of your Snapchat account saved in their phone can find you. By the way, you can add all your contacts by only one click, or add people one at a time by typing in their snapchat username into the search bar on the “My Friends” tab.
In the “My Friends” place, you can view your friends, search for other Snapchat users, and add new friends on Snapchat. To find this page, you only have to swipe right or tap right on the three lines which you can see on the bottom right corner of the camera screen.
How to Take and Send a Snap
You made your Snapchat account and added your friends successfully on your account. Now, it’s time to take a snap and send that first snap. Taking a snap is a really very easy thing on Snapchat.
- You’ve to select that you want to take a rear camera photo or a selfie. You can easily switch between these options by clicking on the lens button which you can see in the top right-hand corner of your screen.
- Now, you have to press the Circle button to take a photo. You’ll see the Circle button in the bottom center of your screen. If you want to take a video snap then you’ve to press and hold that button to record a video. When you’ll remove your finger from the button then the camera will stop filming automatically.
- After these steps, you have to press the “Send to” button and you’ll see this button in the bottom right-hand corner of your mobile’s screen. You can edit your snap using stickers, filters, and also you can add text to your snap. Now, just select the friend or story which you wish to send the snap and click on the “send” button.
How to Send a Photo From Your Phone on Snapchat
If you have a taken picture already and you want to send that photo on Snapchat then read this. Under the circle button, you will easily see an icon with two rectangles overlapping. You have to press that icon to access the saved snaps and your camera roll, then you can send your photo using the method above.
How to Chat With Friends on Snapchat
If you want to use the Snapchat app for instant messaging then just click on your friends name on your friends page. After this, you’ll use the buttons to navigate your chat options.
- Memories icon allows users to send other Snapchat users a saved snap.
- Phone icon allows you to do a voice call with your Snapchat friend.
- Circle button will allow you to take a snap to send directly to your friend.
- And using the Video icon, you can start a video call with your friend.
- Smiley face icon allows you to send a Bitmoji to your friend.
Final words: I hope this article helps you understand how to use Snapchat. To learn more about Snapchat you can see my other articles on my website. Share this article with your friends who also want to know it. Thanks for visiting our website.