Sarathi Parivahan Sewa : To drive a vehicle on the road in India or any other country in the globe, you must have a valid driver’s licence. You must have a licence whether you use your vehicle for commercial or personal purposes. To operate a motor vehicle on the road, you must have a valid driver’s licence. To operate a vehicle such as a motorcycle, car, or scooter, you must obtain a driver’s licence. Because a permanent licence cannot be obtained before a Learner Driving License, the driver will first obtain a Learner Driving License.
No one is allowed to drive a motor vehicle in a public location without a valid driver’s licence number, according to the Motor Vehicles Act. You must first obtain a learner’s licence before you can begin learning to drive. It is provided after a minimum of one month of waiting after obtaining the learner’s consent to obtain a permanent licence.
Sarathi Parivahan Sewa
The Government of India has developed a website called Sarathi Parivahan Sewa for the convenience of the country’s citizens. Citizens of the country can apply for Learner’s Licenses, Driver’s Licenses, Duplicate Driving Licenses, and other documents online from the comfort of their own homes.
Friends, today in this article we will give you with thorough information on how to apply for an online driver’s licence or learner’s licence through Sarthi Parivahan Seva, so please read the entire article to receive all of the details. They do not need to go to government offices; instead, they should go to the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways’ official website and apply for the licence from there.
Eligibility to get a Driving License (Sarathi Parivahan Sewa)
For a two-wheeler motor vehicle without gear, the applicant must be at least 16 years old.
For a two-wheeler with gear, the applicant must be at least 18 years old.
The applicant must be able to operate the car he is applying for.
For a 4 wheeler or other vehicle, you must be at least 18 years old.
To apply for a driver’s licence, you must have all of the required documentation.
The Sarathi Parivahan Sewa website offers a variety of services, including the ability to apply for a new driver’s licence.
Renewal of driving license
- Change of name on driver’s licence
- Issuance of a letter of authorization
- Changing your address on your driver’s licence
- Apply for a Learner’s Permit
- Make an international driver’s licence.
- In the case of a change in the date of birth,
- PSV/COV Badge Surrender
- Drivers are given a PSV badge.
- Change the biometrics on your driver’s licence.
- The NOC has been revoked.
- Permission to drive in a mountainous terrain is required.
Steps to Apply for Driving Licence/Learner License Online (Sarathi Parivahan Sewa)
- To obtain a new driver’s licence, go to the website parivahan.gov.in.
- When the site loads, click on online services, then select “Driving License Related Services” from the drop-down menu.
- You’ve now progressed to the following page, where you’ll choose your state from a list.
- A new webpage will open when you’ve chosen your state. Here Depending on your needs, select “Apply for Driving License” or “Apply for Learner License.”
- To apply for online licences, you must complete the following five steps:
Complete the application details – An candidate must fill out your personal information and facts in this section.
- Uploads paperwork – An applicant must upload his or her documents in this phase.
- Uploads Photos and Signatures – An candidate must upload his or her photo and signature in this phase.
- DL Test slot booking — In this phase, the applicant must choose the location where he or she will take the test.
- Charge payment – The applicant must pay the fee in this phase.
- After that, you must click Continue, and three options will display in front of you, from which you must choose one:
- Holding Learner’s License
- Having a Foreign Driving License
- Possession of a Defense License
- After that, you must fill out the Learner’s License Information, which includes the following:
- Number of a Learner’s Permit
- Year of Birth
11.Now, click the OK button, and a new page will appear in front of you, with the learning licence details. You do not need to edit any of the information on this page.
12.After that, you must upload your required address proof and learner licence documents.
13.Now you must pay the money. To do so, go to “Payment Gateway” and select “Pay Now.” The fee for a driver’s licence varies by state.
14.You must now choose your slot and obtain a booking receipt.
Now you must go to the RTO office on the scheduled slot booking date and have all of your paperwork with you.
All of your documents will be validated after that, followed by a skill test and a test drive.
Your driving licence will be issued after you have completed all of the processes successfully, and you can pick it up at the RTO office.
Steps for Renewal of the Driving License (Sarathi Parivahan Sewa)
- To begin, go to parivahan.gov.in, which is the government’s official website.
- Now select “Online Services” from the drop-down menu, and then “Driving License Related Services.”
- You must now choose your state from the drop-down menu.
- After that, go to the next page and select the option to Apply for DL Renewal.
- Then you’ll see some guidelines and information on the services offered, and then you’ll click the “Continue” button.
- Then select “Get DL Details” and fill in your driving licence number and date of birth before clicking “Continue.”
- After that, the applicant must choose his or her blood group and then click on continue.
- Then, on the following screen, input your mobile phone number and click the “Generate OTP” option.
- Enter the OTP and click the “Authentication With Sarathi” button after receiving it.
- After that, your licence renewal application form will open, and you must correctly fill out all of the information requested in the form before paying the payments.
Sarathi Parivahan Sewa 2021 More Details
|Name of the Yojana||Sarathi Parivahan Sewa|
|Sarathi Parivahan Sewa started by||Government of India|
|Department Name||Ministry of Road Transport & Highways|
|Purpose||To provide online driving license and other facilities to the citizens of the country|
|Beneficiary of this sewa||citizens of the country|
|Official website URL||parivahan.gov.in|